Learn Facebook With Hands-On Training Sessions
It’s a new year, and it’s time to try something new!
We are offering a series of training sessions to help the IFDA-AZ members and partners learn Facebook. These are hands-on sessions where you bring your laptop and work along with the class.
Our first session is setting up your Facebook business page.
We will be offering other classes to show you how to use and manage your Facebook page over the next few weeks.
If you have wanted to jump into Facebook, this is your big chance to get support and guidance!
Promote Your Design Business on Facebook
Facebook is a great tool for promoting your design business.
Other chapter members have started Facebook business page, but are struggling to use them.
Getting On Social Media
That’s why we brought on Charlene Kingston of Social Media DIY Workshop to our board as the VP of Social Media. She has both the business knowledge and technical skills to help our chapter, our members, and our partners make the leap into social media and the world of online business.
IFDA-AZ On Facebook
Over the last 6 months, our chapter has been using
Nearly every day, the IFDA-AZ Facebook page shares an inspiring design resource, along with local design information and the great work of our members and partners.
Starting on Tuesday, March 5, we are offering a series of hands-on Facebook training classes for IFDA members and partners only.
We start at the beginning with our first class by helping you set up your Facebook business page. This class is perfect for:
- Anyone who wants to set up a Facebook business page for your storefront or consulting design business.
- Anyone who has created a Facebook page but hasn’t been able to get things rolling.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to set up the correct type of Facebook page for your business (and how to change it if you already set it up incorrectly).
- How to fill in your business profile information.
- How to design and upload your page’s cover photo.
- How to select and upload your profile photo.
- How the timeline format lets you tell the story of your business.
- How to post your first status update with photos.
Do you already have a Facebook page but want to learn more advanced topics? Stay tuned! We are going to offer more advanced topics in the following sessions.
The Session Details
- Location: Home IFDA-AZ member Karen Mandarino in east Mesa (near Power & 202). For privacy reasons, we will email her address to everyone who wants to attend.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, March 5 from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. Arrive at 5:30 to chat and set up your laptop. The session begins promptly at 6!
- What To Bring: Your laptop, paper and a pen. If you have a collection of business photos you want to put on your Facebook page, make sure they are on your laptop and you know where to find them!
- Cost: $25. You can pay by cash, check or credit card at the door.
SEND AN EMAIL TO SOCIALMEDIA@IFDAAZ.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN THIS TRAINING SESSION. WE ONLY HAVE 10 SEATS, SO DON’T DELAY!
Getting hands-on training is a one-time only opportunity. If you have wanted to get your business on Facebook, this is your chance!
Future Training Sessions
Over the next few weeks, we will be teaching you how to use your Facebook page. At the end of this session, the group will decide what Facebook topic to learn next and the date for the next session.
We will continue to offer these hands-on training sessions until the group has learned all it wants. This opportunity will not be repeated.